On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 01:23:06PM -0500, David T-G wrote:

> % PROBLEM:
> %
> % Suppose I send a GPG-encrypted email that has an attachment.  I then send
> % it to someone who is using Eudora 5.0 with PGP Freeware 6.5.8 to read
> % their email.
>
> That's certainly a problem -- a known one.  You're right; you cannot
> encrypt and sign a message to Eudora users.  As far as I can tell, you
> can only send with pgp_create_traditional, and I haven't even seen
> attachments working with encryption.

Yes!  I figured it out!

In order to send encrypted attachments and such to Eudora, the MIME
content that is encrypted MUST have the following as its FIRST header:

Anyone know the correct procedure for notifying the development team?
Anyone know if they already know about it?

Anyone know how you could configure Mutt to do that without modifying the
source?  :)

             2
Regards, /|/|
        /   |