On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 06:57:19AM -0800, Dale Morris wrote:
:
: I want to be able to add a little information about some of my aliases, such
: as who the person is or maybe their phone number, or whatever. Can I just
: add the information, comment it out with ##, or is there a better way?
: I'm not the greatest with Unix scripts..

Mutt scripts, including the aliases files, can be commented out by
putting a # as the first character on the line.  So you can do things
like so:

        alias eugene "Eugene Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        # home phone is 987-654-3210
        # work phone is 123-456-7890
        # note: he is really freaky!

--