I use mutt 1.2.5, and read a few mailing list.
I also use automatic filtering of my mail to put it all in the appropriate
mailboxes. And I'm wondering what the subscribe command in mutt does, other
than showing what mailing list the mail was sent to rather than who sent it.
Since each mailing list goes in its own mailbox, I already know the mails
were sent to the mailing list in question, and would much rather see who
sent the mail. So, does the subscribe command have any actual use, or is it
just there to annoy?
Even if I tell mutt "unsubscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED]", the list-reply command still
works.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

PGP signature