Hi,

I would like to use imap_auth_login as the default way to log into my
IMAP server. Unfortunately when I try to connect to the server Mutt
detects that my IMAP server can do CRAM-MD5 and keeps on trying that
authentication method.

Is there a way to implicitly force Mutt to connect to an IMAP server using
a specific authentication scheme or can you please add a timeout so that
Mutt can skip CRAM-MD5 after x failures and try imap_auth_login (which in
my case would succeed)?

Ciao

Charl

             Don't worry.  Life's too long.
                                  -- Vincent Sardi, Jr.

      [ Charl Matthee ]                             [ +27-11-721-3800 ]
      [ Reality Manufacturing ]                     [ +27-11-405-6508 ]