I thought I would send this again, since there were no takers the first time.

Hi all,

I just changed boxes, copied my home directory to the new box, fired up mutt
and things seem to be working well. However, I am seeing a message I have
never seen before (or else I wasn't paying very good attention. I have also
bumped my mutt version from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 using one of the RPM packages.

Mutt now reports: invalid preceding regular expression

every time I start it or change mailboxes.

Any clues would be appreciated.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630