Hi Rich,

Here's the output from man procmail | col -b > procmail.txt

sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of line
Error executing formatting or display command.
System command (cd /usr/share/man ; (echo -e ".pl 11i"; /usr/bin/gunzip -c
/usr/share/man/man1/procmail.1.gz | /usr/bin/gtbl | /usr/bin/groff -S -Tlatin1 -mando
| /usr/bin less -isr) exited with status 2.
No manual entry for procmail

That's it. So what happened here and what's next?  Thanks.

Had a difficult time writing the above. How can I catch these error msgs into a text
file for reading into another editor such as in here?

Horace