Sorry for such a basic question, but I don't want to get too
involved in figuring out Mutt, if the answer to this quesstion
is NO...  If it is YES, I'll get some FAQs/Docs and do some
reading before I ask any more questions...

I have an AIX machine with about 20 dumb terminals
and 10 PC's using a term program for access.  All the PC's
get their email via my ISP's POP3 on a 24 hour connection
(using Pegasus/Outlook or the like).

I was told that Mutt could be configured to run on the AIX box
as a stand alone POP3 "client".  In other words, configured to
check my _ISP's_ POP3, thus elminiating the need for my AIX box
to handle all the mail using sendmail and/or qmail, etc.

Can this scenerio be done?

TIA

Bill