On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 09:34:47AM +0800, Thomas Duterme wrote:

> My question, I would like for Mutt to scroll 1 entire page
> forward when it hits the bottom of the screen in the index.
> Ie. say I have 200 messages and can view 50 messages per
> thread.  Currently, when I've deleted message 50, I only
> scoll one line down and see mess. 51.  I'd like to scroll to
> see mess 51-100.  This makes it very easy to see which
> threads are lengthy and potentially interesting.
>
> Can Mutt do this?

I thought it already did this by default.  At least my 1.2i version did.
I prefer the smooth-scrolling behavior, though, so I put this in my
muttrc:

    set menu_scroll

You might check to see if menu_scroll is set and if so, unsetting it
should you the behavior you want.

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | RF Communications PGU