Daniel Nielsen wrote:
> Oki, this might seem "newbie"ish... but where and how do you view your
> current consolefont / change it????

I will have to admit ignorance here, but what I am about to
describe might be distribution-specific; I don't know, but...

I use Slackware Linux; there is a "setfont" command that does the
job of setting the console screen font.  It is part of the kbd
package.  That package also has a "fontconfig" script that will
setup the default font for the system, but should be run as root,
of course.

Also, /usr/lib/kbd/consolefonts is the default font directory.
I find a great number of fonts in there, (in excess of 150.)

I use:

        $ setfont -v lat4a-16+.psfu.gz

I like that font because it's clear and large, making it easy to
read, (for me).

Good luck!

        -- Mr. Wade

--