On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 12:35:33PM -0400, Sam Roberts wrote:
> Quoting Brian Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who wrote:
> > The logical solution would be to connect to the server using mutt's IMAP
> > support.  However, I'm under the impression that IMAP support in mutt is
> > kinda half-assed, and generally not The Right Way to read mail.
>
> No. In the 1.3 series it is full-assed, and absolutely The Right Way to
> read mail, particularly since IMAP was designed in part to solve
> the problem you have.
>
> I've been using it as my primary means of reading mail for over a year.
>
> Sam

Well, things like this tend to scare me away (from mutt 1.3.17
README.IMAP):

Mutt's IMAP support is still experimental, in that it hasn't been
tested on a wide variety of servers and machines. It may contain
memory leaks, dangling pointers, and other nasty
problems. IWFM. YMMV. Caveant emptor lectorque.