On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 03:47:24PM -0600, Duke Normandin wrote:

> However, when I select a message from the index that's HTML I get the
> following:
>       mailcap entry for type text/html not found
>
> What the hell?

    Hey Duke. Check the exact mime-type, there are about four that come up.

    Here's a cut from my .mailcap

text/html       ; lynx -dump -force_html %s ; copiousoutput
text/htm        ; lynx -dump -force_html %s ; copiousoutput
message/html    ; lynx -dump -force_html %s ; copiousoutput
message/htm     ; lynx -dump -force_html %s ; copiousoutput

    I use lynx instead of links. Works great. The copiousoutput is also
required.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a

PGP signature