On 2001.05.06, in <6_VECC.A.XuH.KQf96@mostproper>,
        "Mr. Wade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd be interested, though, in how he managed to get the
> index_format to display "the number of attachments if there are
> attachments" as he said.

A patch:
        http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/mutt/#attach

It lets you configure pretty flexibly what "attachment" means, but
suits most people's interests out of the box.

I use this with the patch following it on that page, which simulates
if/else-if/else constructions.  The combination lets me show any of
three different things in the same location, depending on
circumstances.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago