hi list!

i got a simple problem for which i didn't find a solution in the man
pages.

i have four send-hooks defined to change my FROM-address and my sig
according to the recipient. my .muttrc looks like this:

[1] send-hook . "my_hdr From: Andre Bonhote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
[2] send-hook "~C foo| ~C bar" "my_hdr From: AB <other.mail@address>"
[3] send-hook "~f linux.ch" `/usr/local/bin/gnarr -1 > ~/.signature`
[4] send-hook "~f colt*" `cp ~/.signature-serious ~/.signature`

[1] sets my default mail address
[2] sets my address to a different one, if i send mail to foo or bar.
[3] takes the output of gnarr {1} if the mail comes from my default mail
    address
[4] takes my serious signature to send mail to foo and bar

ahm, in my opinion, this should work, but it does not. i found something
about the send-hook being processed after getting the initial list of
recipients here {2}, but i guess it should be processed on every mail i
write, right? hm ...

i hope you can help me there, or at least tell me to RTFM at which
point.

thanks in advance

andré

{1} http://www.sacredchao.net/freednd/gnarr/index.shtml