On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 10:39:21AM -0500, Jason White wrote:
> Here's something I wrote to parse headers.  It doesn't use GOTO, deals
> with headers in a case insensitive manner, and deals with multi-line
> header content.  $content contains the entire multi-line header with
> leading spaces removed and newlines converted to spaces.

< snipped perl code >

Actually mail header parsing is easily done with formail:

macro index "| formail -x From: | somescript.sh" "pass from address to script"

will do the trick just fine. I was wondering whether mutt provided a similar
facility.

Biju

Biju Chacko        | [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)
Exocore Consulting | [EMAIL PROTECTED] (play)
Bangalore, India   | http://www.exocore.com