Jeroen Valcke wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 07:44:06AM -0400, Mr. Wade wrote:
> > Please fix your "Mail-Followup-To:" header.
>
> Oke, several people on this list complained about my Mail-Followup-To
> header not being correct. I really want to fix this since I don't want to
> annoy anybody with this. But I was wondering this Mail-Followup-To header
> is this set by the MTA, Exim in my case? Or should it be set by the Mailer
> MUA, mutt in my case or occasionally Netscape.
> Also I can never find this Mail-Followup-To header in any mail message on
> this list. I type the 'h' key to investigate the headers but I never see
> this famous Mail-Followup-To header!
> I also noticed that when I 'g'reply to my own messages that the
> mail-address is filled correctly.

Jeroen:

To begin with, I am surprised that you don't see the
"Mail-Followup-To" headers on this list, for I see half or more
of the messages have it.  (Yours is still broken, by the way.)

To learn more about it, read about the "lists" and "subscribe"
directives, the "list-reply" function, and the "followup_to" and
"honor_followup_to" variables.

        -- Mr. Wade

--
Linux: The Choice of the GNU Generation