* On 05-06-01 at 20:17 Ralf Hildebrandt ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
+----Here quoted text begins----+
> On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 07:56:13PM +0200, Bostjan Muller wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to make mutt view html formated e-mail in some web browser.. for
> > instance it would display normal text extracted from html in pager, but if you
> > would press H it would display it in netscape/konq/opera... ? is there a way to
> > do this?
>
> auto_view text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg
> alternative_order text/plain    # I like plaintext more than html.
>
> Be sure to have your mime.types and mailcap set correctly...
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            innominate AG
> Technical Consultant                   Don't be afraid of what you see -
> Diplom-Informatiker                     be afraid of what you don't see!
> tel: +49.(0)7000.POSTFIX                        fax: +49.(0)30.308806-77

+----and here the quote ends----+
That's not what I asked for ;) I can view HTML formated email, but I would like
do view some of the email apart from ordinary plaintext style (withing mutt's
pager) also in outside application...
For instance I would use auto_view to display html as plain text, but if I
would pres for instance key H the same e-mail would be displayed in an web
browser.

THX in advance!

Bostjan
--
Boštjan Müller [NEONATUS], [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://neonatus.net/~neonatus
For my PGP key finger: [EMAIL PROTECTED], RSA id: 0x90178DBD, ICQ #:7506644

PGP signature