On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 10:01:19AM -0500, Scott Davis wrote:
> Quoting Sam Roberts On Fri, 08 Jun 2001:
>
> > mutt -h
> >
> >  set    pop_host=....
> >  set    pop_user=...
> >  set    pop_pass=...
> > #unset  pop_delete
>

> Thanks a million Sam... I got it working... NOW, the small problem I am
> having is that when Mutt retrieves my POP3 mail, it does not put it in the
> mail folder that I want it to.
>
> It looks like that the mail retrieved via POP3 is not using the rules
> specified in my .procmailrc, while mail sent to me normally (not via
> POP3) works fine.

That's because mail retrieved by mutt doesn't get seen by procmail,
mutt retrieves it direct from the POP3 server and procmail doesn't
get a look in.

If you want to get your POP3 mail filtered by procmail then use
fetchmail to fetch the mail, then procmail will see it.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]