On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 02:45:13PM -0700, Eugene Lee wrote:
> Is there a way to unset a macro in Mutt?  I couldn't find a noop-like
> sequence that bind recognizes.  I have different macros set to the same
> keys for certain folder hooks, but I'd like for those same keys do
> nothing on other folders.

To unbind a key, bind it to the special function noop.  This is
mentioned at the bottom of section 3.3, "Changing the default key
bindings".  This seems to work for macros as well.  That is, to delete a
macro, bind the key to noop.

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | RF Communications PGU