I wrote about this a few days ago, and the solution suggested looked
like it worked, but actually didn't.  I want to set up a keyboard macro
that changes depending on the current folder; otherwise, it should do
nothing in other folders.  It was suggested that the <noop> function
available to "bind" also works with "macro".  So I tried this:

        folder-hook . "macro index X <noop>"

However, in other folders where "macro" is supposed to do nothing, it
instead changes my sort order (the "oo" part is specifically the cause
of this change).  The docs do not claim that "macro" honors the special
"noop" function that "bind" recognizes, and Mutt 1.2.5 works correctly
according to the docs.  Is there an undocumented way to remove a macro?
If not, is "noop" recognized by "macro" in the 1.3 series?

--
Eugene Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]