I'd like to configure Mutt to read my messages on a MS-Excange server
(MSSERVER) of my office LAN.

I've tried all the configuration proposed in the manual for IMAP to no
avail.

It shouldn't be that difficult because with Netscape I simply chose an
IMAP server, gave my email address [EMAIL PROTECTED], the name of the
server MSSERVER and the same name under STMP. After that, when I start
the messanger it asks me for my userid and password and, here it is,
I see the MSSERVER and Inbox folder with all my messages.

Could you please give me an example of a "running" .muttrc for this
purpose?

Ciao

Vittorio