Send mail to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' with the body of:

unsubscribe mutt-users
unsubscribe mutt-dev
unsubscribe mutt-announce

I *think* you have to do the unsubscribe lines one mail at a time.  If
you're sending the message from a mail account that is not signed up
for the mailing list, then the message should be:

unsubscribe mutt-users <subscribed_mailing_address>

/rc