:: cookies, multiple character-set support are the ones listed
:: on w3m's webpage.
:: Though there is some cookie support in the code, it appears
:: that they don't
:: regard it as complete-enough to take away the disclaimer.
::
:: I run several browsers as external viewers from lynx - w3m
:: included.  Both
:: w3m and links fail to view some of the pages that I look at
:: (and often
:: don't display tables in a more readable form than lynx's
:: simple approach).
::
:: (w3m with ssl isn't that small either, in case you're one of
:: those people who
:: toss in the "300kb" figure ;-)

Links is quite good... does tables, ssl etc, but I guess it's a bit
big...

ls -la `which links`

590716 Mar  3 16:39 /usr/bin/links*

--