You probably want to look in your .muttrc for the 'pager' directive.
If you don't have it set, then you are using the internal one.

Personally, I don't see how people can read the white on black default
coloring.  I set mine to be the other way around.  Much easier on (my)
eyes.

If you don't know which you are using, you are probably using the
builtin, and the directives have been provided in the other responses
in this thread.  Use them or check the handbook.

HTH
On 07/31/01 01:07 PM, Ken Weingold sat at the `puter and typed:

--
Louis LeBlanc       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

The Phone Booth Rule:
  A lone dime always gets the number nearly right.