Thus spake Morten Brix Pedersen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> So, is there a "better" way forwarding e-mail with attachments?

Here's what I use:

        message-hook . "set mime_forward=no"
        message-hook "~h multipart" "set mime_forward=ask-yes"

By default, all messages will be forwared inline.  However, if the
string "multipart" appears in the headers (meaning that it's got
attachments), then it will forward the message as MIME, i.e. as a
message with the original (and its attachments) attached.  It will
assume that I want to do that, but it will still ask me, in case I want
just a portion of a plaintext message that has an HTML attachment, for
example.

That what you're looking for?

-Justin
--
[ ] -- Justin R. Miller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- [ ]
[ ] -- see full headers for PGP key information -- [ ]

PGP signature