Dan Christensen, 2001-Aug-05 13:27 +0200:
> Hi All
>
> I have a strange prob, maybe just a newbi thing ;-) but when
> ever i try to replay so a list with using the L it open vi and i
> can type my msg. and send it all seams ok, but the msg never
> shows up in the list and i never get any error msg or anything
> at all ?? It it some options i havent set or im I just to
> newbi'sh to understand this
>
> --
> Best regards/Med venlig hilsen
> Dan Christensen
> icq# 2778293
> Powered by SuSE Linux 7.2 Professional

   Do you make copies of your outgoing mail?  If so, look at the
   headers and make sure the To: header is being set correctly.
   If it is, you may have a problem with your MTA (sendmail,
   postfix).

   BTW, please wrap your text lines to something less that 72
   chars.  It's a pain having to wrap them for you on replies.

   jc

--

Jeff Coppock            Nortel Networks
Systems Engineer        http://nortelnetworks.com