Hello,

I'm a recent convert from pine. One thing I can't find any documentation
on so far,[I've read the man page for mutt and the web FAQ so far] is
how to use an address book with mutt. Otherwise everything is fine in
respect to this great mua.

Could someone please point me in the right direction for information.

Thank-you. In the meantime I'll keep looking.

--
Steve - Toronto ICQ 35454764