So sprach »Denis Perelyubskiy« am 2001-09-03 um 22:05:52 -0700 :
> now that you got me started with CTRL+ combinations :) i
> tried CTRL+u and it worked.

Ah yes, of course.  I'm sorry, I mixed up CTRL+u with CTRL+k.  Glad you
got it working anyway.

Nonetheless, you might want to remove \Cu and replace it by the more
(mutt) generic <kill-line>, like so: "g<kill-line>".  <kill-line> is
normally mapped to Cu though, but while you can map Cu to anything,
<kill-line> will always be <kill-line>.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)