* Will Yardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [09-Wed-01 22:15 -0700]:

 >Denis Perelyubskiy wrote:
 >> is there a way to tell mutt in which order to process
 >> attachments. in particular, i get lots of mail sent by
 >> people who use outlook. that thing sends out 2 copies of the
 >> message : plain text and html.
 >> looks like this
 >
 >sure.
 >
 >i do it like this:
 >
 ># view annoying html mail inline
 >auto_view text/html
   [ ..snip.. ]

 thanks, i am kind of already doing this. the problem
is that it actually starts up a browser to 'dump' the
output. it is not very slow, but i can notice a very very
slight delay. also, i like plain text. id dont like html :)
it is formatted ugly ... too much free space as dumpted by
lynx, and i dont have w3m on another machine

the problem with outlook is that it also sends a plain text
copy along with html one. so i DO NOT WANT to start any kind
of browser, dump some output, then look at it in my pager if
i can somehow train mutt to recognize that there is also a
text/plain attachment, and make it view it first.

i hope this explanation makes sense

denis

--
// mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
// icq   : 12359698