Hi there,

I asked this before, but this seems to be a right thread too:

I'm using mutt with pgp5i. Signing works well, encrypting with RSA-keys the
same after adding the pathes to the little helpers in .mutt/muttrc (pgpewrap
and pgpring; stuff copied from the examples - yes, I'd better sourced the
example-rcfile ;-).
But using DH/DSS-keys won't work:
- the pgp-key-menu shows all DH/DSS-key with wrong key-IDs
- telling the right ID manually doesn't find the key as well
:-((

Any idea?
Georg

--
*** Any comercial use of private data or message content is prohibitet!
--

PGP signature