* Rino Mardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [09-Tue-01 19:06 -0700]:

 >On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 05:31:58PM +0200 or thereabouts, Matthias LOITSCH wrote:
 >> it's just an easy thing i'd like to know :
 >>
 >> how can i filter my messages so that, for example, all mails from
 >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] get into a specific mailbox when they arrive?
 >>
 >you need procmail for that.  in my ~/.procmailrc i have something like
 >this:
 >
 >:0:
 >* ^Return-path:.*mutt-user.*@mutt\.org
 >$MAILDIR/mutt/

actually, does it not make more sense to use ^TO_
expression, in plcae of ^Return-path?

why did you choose that?

(i am not saying ^TO_ is correct, as i only recently started
getting into procmail, but from what i read about ^TO_ it
looks at lots of "To:"-like headers. Return-path may or may
not be set by the mailing list management software, or may
actually even be mucked with by MTAs, i think...at least i
saw some message to this effect on some mailing list. given,
it is not a correct configuration, but still a possible one)

denis

--
// mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
// icq   : 12359698