--JBi0ZxuS5uaEhkUZ

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 at 09:26:48 -0400, David T-G wrote:
> ...and then Olaf Schulz said...
[...]
> % But (at least in mutt 12.5i) trying to type ':tag-thread' while in
> the pager % has no effect. Maybe it's a problem with the programming
> logic behind it that % makes it impossible to have tag-thread
> available in the pager?
>=20
> I have no answer for that, since I'm no coder by far.  But perhaps
> that's why it's not bound in the pager by default :-)
>=20
> Yes, it seems to me that just about every function should be available
> just about everywhere.  Go figure.

I doubt it's a design limitation... delete-thread and friends are all
available in the pager as well as in the index, so why not tag-thread?

A temporary workaround is something like this:

macro pager \ec "<exit><tag-thread><display-message>"   "tag the current thre=
ad"

I use a similar macro to do a sync-mailbox from the pager.

--=20
Piet Delport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Today's subliminal thought is:

--JBi0ZxuS5uaEhkUZ