Am 17.09.2001 (17:47) schrieb David T-G:

Hi ...

> % I have read all the mails about the missing N Flag on not so new mails but
> % none of the tips seam to work for me.
> It can be confusing.  What you describe actually sounds like the correct
> behavior.

[...]

> Note that when you enter the mailbox, even if you don't make any changes
> or read any messages, you've accessed it, and so the next time mutt lists
> it in the browser it won't be marked as new.  That 'N' flag has *nothing*
> to do with the state of messages in the file, but actually is only an
> indication of the update time of the file.

OK I can live with that ... so lets change the question a bit:

What is the use of nomark_old? Is it just for the TAB business? I have
changed TAB to:

bind pager <tab> next-unread
bind index <tab> next-unread

is there any other use for it?

Is there any why to get an overview on unread mails (either marked N or O)?

I start mutt with die -y option and would like to see all the folder with
unread mail.

--
Thomas Kniep ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

PGP signature