Ok, since I got no reply to my previous questions on hooks, I
take it doesn´t work and may be bypassed with the patch.

I was having problems with using sendhooks and folderhooks
both for choosing signatures:

- sendhook should set the sig for any mail to *.com
- but folderhook should override this and set a different sig
  when the mail is written from a given mailbox (even if the
  mail is for a *.com address)

This doesn´t work as sendhooks seem to take precedence over
folderhooks.  Just an assumption.

Since the patch.my_hdr_subject executes sendhooks before
setting the subject, I wondered if that might imply that the
folderhooks will work since they will be executed after the
sendhooks.

Thank you,
--
Horacio