Bruno --

...and then Bruno Postle said...
% On Sat 22-Sep-2001 at 11:25:28PM -0400, David T-G wrote:
% > % Is there some equivalent to..
% > %
% > %     :bind index ?a
% >
% > How about just hitting the question mark (unless you've re-bound help
% > already)?
%
% I've been doing a bit of work with accessibility lately and I must have
% started looking at applications in terms of an audio-only perspective.
% The help menu is a Big List, quite different to being able to ask "what
% does this key do?".

Hmmm...  Yes, that's a good point.  In that case, even

  ?

followed by

  /^a

doesn't help you too terribly much.  That's how I go through the list
myself, though.

%
% This is all irrelevant anyway, since I'm not aware of anyone using mutt
% purely in audio. The help menu is fine and the ':set ?alternates' thing
% is a cute trick to remember.

Happy to help :-)

%
% Bruno