* Eric Smith [24-09-2001 15:09]:

| | > How do I put these two commands into a single statement?
| | >
| | > send-hook "~C x[sm]l"  'my_hdr X-currently-using: xalan saxon fop xep on linux'
| | > send-hook "~C x[sm]l"  'set signature="echo -e Eric Smith\nSee mail headers for
|processors used|"'
| |
| | Can you separate them with semi-colons? i.e.,
| |
| | send-hook "~C x[sm]l"  'set signature="echo -e Eric Smith\nSee mail headers for
|processors used|"; my_hdr X-currently-using: xalan saxon fop xep on linux'
| nope that dont work for me.

Why make your config files unreadable?

I think the old situation is much more clearer, and more maintainable.

You could change to:

send-hook "~C x[sm]l"  'source ~/.mutt/xsml-send-hook'

and put the two configuration directives in there, not to clutter up
your .muttrc, but I'd leave it the old way...

... just my 2c ;)

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

But, for my own part, it was Greek to me.
-William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"