David T-G <mutt> [29/09/01 23:34 -0400]:
> Sorry for my delay in following up, but I trust, from your later post,
> that you were either able to convince said sysadmin to install it as
> /usr/local/bin/mutt-1.3.22.1 or such or to install it in your home
> tree, right?

This was much earlier - when I first joined mutt-users and was posting with a
[EMAIL PROTECTED] addy (we all had NT workstations on our desktop there,
and user shells on a set of solaris boxen).  I compiled mutt 1.3 and used it
there, for the short time (~ 3 months or so) I stayed on in Juno.

After that, I've had linux / freebsd on my workstation ever since, so I
haven't bothered my sysadmin (heck, being a sysadmin myself instead of just
working on an abuse desk, I could have upgraded mutt myself) :)

        --suresh

PGP signature