Dear all!

<sigh> To my great embarrassment, there has been a bug in the mutt RPM
user poll page - all Red Hat users have been counted as Mandrake
users... <blush>. Therefore:

First of all: Thanks to the 47 people who took the time to complete
the poll!

And then:
  *** Could everybody who has voted for either *Mandrake* or *Red Hat* ***
  ***           PLEASE redo the poll for these two distros?            ***

I will keep the results for all other distros involved as per first
round, so you need to redo the Mandrake and Red Hat entries *only* -
none of the others. A big THANKS!!!

I'll keep the poll open until 10/10/2001, so you can add your
Mandrake/Red Hat entries a second time. My apologies for this blunder!

As reminder, the URL:

http://www.ribbrock.org/mutt-poll.html

For the mutt RPM team,

Thomas

P.S.: If you haven't participated at all yet, you can of course still
      do so until 10/10/2001.
        Thomas Ribbrock       http://mutt.linuxatwork.at (mutt RPMs)
                  http://www.ribbrock.org    ICQ#: 15839919