Hi, all --

William, before I forget I should note that you should send messages to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of @gbnet; while mutt.org is hosted at gbnet
and the address sometimes leaks through, it's not the one to use...

...and then William Park said...
% On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 04:08:35PM -0600, Dave Price wrote:
% > #! /bin/bash
% > /usr/bin/perl -i -p -e 's/\r//g' $1
%
% Sorry to cut in the middle of thread... but if you're running Linux,
% then read up on 'fromdos' and 'todos'.

Or Sun's unix2dos and dosx2unix :-)

%
% --
% William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
% 8 CPU cluster, Linux (Slackware), Python, LaTeX, Vim, Mutt, Tin

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature