Well, I just tried something, with interesting result.  I went to the
attach menu and pressed t twice.  No * showed up next to the files when
I typed t.  BUT....when I went back to the compose menu, the tagged
files showed up in the attachments section.  Sooooo... the problem is
that the * is not showing up in the attachment menu.  I'll have a look
at the menu in the morning to see about this.  But if anyone has a
suggestion on changing the way the attachment screen is laid out, I'd
love to hear it!

Thanks.

John

--