Rob --

...and then Rob 'Feztaa' Park said...
% On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 10:58:00AM -0400, David T-G (dis)graced my inbox with:
% > % > Just adding the subfolders to your mailboxes list works fine -- I used
% > % > Mutt with IMAP for months after sorting server-side with procmail.
% > %
% > % That doesn't work for local mbox folders, though :)
% >
% > Why not?
%
% Whoops, perhaps I was not clear. Procmail works fine, what I meant was,
% simply defining an mbox with the mailbox command doesn't work, because

Ah.

% when you leave a folder with new mail, mutt forgets about it. And I feel

Ahem...

% that mutt not telling me I have new mail when I do have new mail is a
% problem :P

If that were really the case, I'd agree :-)

%
% > % If you leave a folder with new messages, mutt will 'forget' that there
% > % are new messages in it -- very annoying.
% >
% > No, no, no...  You're confusing your definition of "new" with mutt's
% > definition of "new" again.  Until Steven says he means something else,
% > we'll assume that he's doing it our way :-)
%
% I know very well that mutt and I disagree on what is new mail and what
% isn't. I also happen to know that I'm right, mutt is wrong, and I can
% trick mutt into agreeing with me. :D

*snort*  You mean you know that mutt is right but you abuse its forgiving
capabilities to make it give you what you want even if it's outside of
the design spec ;-)

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% --
% Any given program, when running, is obsolete.

Ain't that the truth!

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature