Hello,

yesterday I switched my mailboxes from mbox format to maildir. Today I
switched back because I didn't like the maildir does it.
Yesterday, I converted my mboxes, doing the followning:

    cat mbox| formail -s procmail

That worked fine. Today I did it the other way round, I converted my
maildirs, doing the following:

    for i in `ls maildir/new`; do cat /maildir/new/$i | formail -s
        procmail; done

Everything worked fine, except that all my mails have the same date
and time. The date and time when I did the converting. Is there any
way to fix this. Where does mutt gets the time and date for the mails
from?

Thanks for any help,
    Manuel