All of a sudden, with no changes to mutt, one mailbox (by far the
largest, if is makes a difference), is acting weird as far as new mail
notification.  It will notify me in the status bar that there is new
mail, and I see that mailbox at the bottom of mutt, but after a few
seconds, the 'Inc' in the status bar disappears, and hitting 'c' will
not tell me about this mailbox, even though there is indeed new mail
there.  The time stamp of the mail file is also indeed updated.
Anyone know why it would be doing this all of a sudden?  Could the
file size have anything to do with it?  It's about 23 megs.

Thanks.

-Ken