This is why I thought it odd that Suresh's PGP-signed email wouldn't
show up.  His is the only one like that for me.  This is Ricardo's email from
just today, how all of them come out:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Thu Oct 25 21:01:42 2001) --]
[-- End of PGP output --]

[-- The following data is signed --]

YACQ:

I'd really like to colorize my indicator.  I no longer use %Z in my
index_format, and use index coloring to pass along the flag-info I care about.
Unfortunately, that means that I can't tell what's up with the message
currently under the indicator.  Any hints on using patterns to hilight the
indicator somehow?

--
rjbs

[-- End of signed data --]