On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 12:42:18PM +0100, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 12:17:56AM -0700, Sean LeBlanc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 06:45:57AM +0100, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> > > I added the 2 following lines to my .muttrc:
> > > bind pager \ch previous-line
> > > bind pager \c? previous-line
> [...]
> > Hmmm. I tried this, still no workie. I also tried some variations on the theme,
> > like \Ch, \C?, ^h, ^? and a few others I can't recall right now.
>
> I just checked it, I need the two lines only when working within
> putty, at the console mutt is working perfectly without them.
>
> Where do you start mutt from (putty, xterm, console,...)?
> Is the $TERM set correctly?
>
> Nicolas

Good call. Normally it is set to vt320, but I had been trying some different
ones previously in attempts to get it to work. Once I set it back to vt320,
it works.

BTW, I use putty most of the time, other times I port forward via tera term's
ssh plugin, and use something like xterm.

Do you use putty often? I haven't been able to get color to work in it. Color
does work in rxvt, so I don't think it's my .muttrc, per se.

--
-
Sean LeBlanc, [EMAIL PROTECTED]