Ren? Clerc wrote:

> When I send mail to a particular friend, I set the fcc folder to the
> folder in which procmail delivers mail from this friend. This folder
> is listed in my 'mailboxes' directive.
>
> But, however, when I am _not_ in my friends folder, and send mail to
> that friend, Mutt thinks that I have new mail in that folder. Of
> course (, Rob, ;-) Mutt is right in thinking that, but it does confuse
> me a bit (whow, a reply *that* fast?).
>
> What's a reasonable workaround for this?

i could be wrong, but i don't think there's a way to do this with mbox
delivery (unless mutt can somehow copy messages to an mbox without
modifying the mbox's modification time.

however if you use maildir (which might be a pain to switch to /
undesirable for other reasons) i think you will get the desired
behavior.

GPG Public Key:
http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/