Hi,

Just noticed today, that the signature in the pager is no longer
coloured. I distinctly remember it used to be coloured, but, for some
reason, it is now shown as any other part of the body.

I recompiled Mutt a few times in the last few days, and somewhere along
the way I seem to have mucked something up - but I can't, for the life
of me, figure out what has happened.

The last time I compiled, here is what I did :

$ ./configure --with-curses --enable-pop --with-included-gettext
$ make ; make install

There are the same options I gave when I first compiled Mutt a few
months back, and I distinctly remember everything being hunky dory then.

Can anyone figure out what is wrong ? And no, I don't remember _exactly_
when it has stopped colouring the sig, but I just noticed it.

pv.

--
Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                What, me worry ?
http://www.symonds.net/~prahladv/                    Don't Panic !