On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 21:11:25 +0100, Christian Schoepplein wrote:
> Using a external editor or pager for viewing the messages has the
> disadvantage, that no mutt-internal commands are working. To go arround my
> problem both solutions are ok, but they are really only a workaround ;-).

I agree with you. Perhaps there could be an optional cursor for
the internal pager.

PS: Your message doesn't contain a "References" or "In-Reply-To" header.
Both headers should have been generated by Mutt when you replied; they
are useful for threading the articles. Did you do a normal reply (or
list-reply) with Mutt? Otherwise is there a problem with that?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des