* Paul Roberts Student lab engineer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [28-11-2001 17:27]:

| Hi,
|
| I use an imap folder as my main spool file, and each time I want to
| change to that folder from another one, I type the long imap address,
| which quickly gets tiring. Is there away to set a default mailbox to
| goto, or a way to alias mailbox names so I don't have to type
| imap://host:port/FOLDER each time I want to change to my main mailbox?

If the imap folder is, like you say, your main spool file, a
<change-folder> to "!" should do the trick.

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

A budget is just a method of worrying before you spend money, as well
as afterward.