1) When I start mutt, I see this message:
     fcntl: No locks available (errno = 37)
   How can I make it go away?

2) When I go to the index, I see this message:
     /home/pbrannan/.mh_profile not found, mh format names disabled
   How can I make it go away?

3) When changing between mailboxes, I am constantly asked whether I want
   to purge deleted messages.  I can make this go away with "set
   delete=no", but then when I press $ to expunge the messages, nothing
   happens.  What must I do to get rid of deleted messages when delete
   is set to no?

4) When I go to the browser, the selected mailbox is always the topmost
   one (INBOX).  How can I make the selected mailbox be the "current"
   mailbox?

5) When displaying messages from the ruby-talk mailing list, the
   subjects are always of the form:
     Re: [ruby-talk:12345] This is a subject
   This makes the threaded view interesting, to say the least, whenever
   someone's mail client doesn't set In-Reply-To:.  Can I change how
   these messages are sorted?

6) When I try to postpone a message, I get:
     Couldn't lock /users/pbrannan/postponed.
   My home directory is on NFS, so this somewhat makes sense.  But how
   can I postpone messages in this case?

7) Can you point me toward any tips/tricks for using vim with mutt?
   I've already got:
     au BufEnter /tmp/mutt* set ai et list tw=72
     au BufEnter /tmp/mutt* set listchars=tab:>>,trail:.
     au BufEnter /tmp/mutt* set comments=nb:>
   (stolen shamelessly from someone else's .vimrc).  Is there anything
   else I should add?

Thanks,

Paul Brannan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]