On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 11:40:44AM +0100, christophe barbé wrote:
> I need to have a look at set envelope_from.
> After a talk with the ml moderator, I know now that this is the
> 'Sender:' header that is wrong.
>
> Thanks,
> Christophe
>
> On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 11:42:55AM -0800, Michael Elkins wrote:
> > I believe you want to
> >     set envelope_from
> > to force your envelope adderess to be the same as your From: address.
> >
> > me

I've set envelope_from and to see an effect I've added myself in the
exim conf as a privileged user (otherwise the -f option is ignored).

So it solved my problem but I would prefer to list myself as a
privileged exim user. I don't know how balsa does (it's also configured
to used my local MTA) but mail sent with balsa doesn't have a 'Sender:'
header and the 'From ' first line is based on the 'From: ' one.

Christophe ...

--
Christophe Barbé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>